lunedì 19 novembre 2012

19-11-2012 My blogging start today


So this is my first post ... why  I have chose the way to start a blog ... probably I will never get a right answer .. an why in English ... yes I know my English is no so good but it could be a great exercise for improve it.

Lets me to start to reorganize my idea, project and trials done in the past years  .. and sure reorganize my working desk ...



I'm talking mainly about electronics project ... but not only ..

Starting from this introduction post all the project, the new and old one will be published fist of all for my future memory but also for sharing my experience ( many & many design bugs and mistake)  and for helping someone in founding solution or inspiration .


In the next post i will describe how to interface an  Arduino UNO board to Serial GSM modem in particular the model MC35i from Siemens, but the hardware & software can be reused for different modem compliant with the AT command set.

Ingredient for the next project :







1 commento:

  1. Titsanium Flat Iron Iron - Titsanium Armenia - TITSANYARTH
    Titsanium Flat Iron – titanium rainbow quartz Titsanium Armenia. Titsanium Armenia. Titsanium Armenia. Titsanium 2017 ford fusion hybrid titanium Armenia. Titsanium Armenia. Titsanium titanium hair trimmer Armenia. Titsanium titanium daith jewelry Armenia. Titsanium Armenia. Titsanium titanium nipple bars Armenia.

    RispondiElimina